Intellectual Output #5: Position Paper
Concluding the 3-year project, in December 2021 a Position Paper for Arts Research at the 3rd Cycle level is published which:
• identifies key areas that need to be addressed at a European policy level to support sector/discipline specific, transnational approaches to arts research in the 3rd Cycle for European Higher Arts Education;
• reports on the importance and impact of research on student centred learning, student professional development, teaching and learning and models of institutional research culture;
• offers helpful models of employer inclusion in the research agenda;
• inspires higher education institutions across Europe to adopt similar approaches in line with the project references and to tap into innovative initiatives towards student centred learning, student professional development, teaching and learning and models of institutional research culture;
• guides structured partnerships between higher education and communities towards a co-operative provision for greater collaboration;
• enriches the discourse of research in Europe.
You can download the Position Paper in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.